3.1. Cookies And “Do Not Track”
Edvibe collects cookies of our Users.
Cookies are data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by online service providers in order to (for example) make their websites or services work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information. Nevertheless, you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site. We do not currently alter our practices when we receive Do Not Track signals as there is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context and due to software complexities and resulting challenges in enforcing “Do Not Track” requests.3.2. We Store Your Data
Edvibe will keep your Personal Information until the purposes of the policy are achieved but no longer than for 3 (three) years after the deleting or terminating the use of your account on the Site, or until the day of withdrawal of the consent on data processing with the Edvibe right to continue processing the Personal information in cases established by law.
Edvibe securely stores your data at “Foxcloud.net" data center.
We do all our best to maintain the same level of data protection as is required by the GDPR and EDPB. We do provide the same appropriate safeguards as required by the EU law. We may only store data at “Foxcloud.net" data center only due to its’ agreement to comply with the requirements of the GDPR and the EDBP. Our basis for such transfers is set out in Article 49(1)(b): “the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract between the data subject and the controller or the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject’s request”. While using our services you give your consent for the data transfer to the states outside of the European Economic Area that is permitted by the GDPR. Such states may have data protection rules that differ from or are less stringent than those of your state.
3.3. Transferring Your Data
Category of Recipient
Partner Examples or Explanation
Any legal entity affiliated to us
Any purpose, mainly:
Organizing the work of customer support service
Auditors, lawyer, and other examination organizations
Any entity conducting audit or other legal/financial check
Compliance with our legal obligations imposed by applicable laws (in certain cases provided by law)
Third party service providers whose activities are required to perform the service
Web hosting, information technology providers
Data aggregation, analytics, and market research services
Creating and utilizing analytics on our services and audience
Conducting advertising and marketing activity
Conduct surveys and research
Personalizing our services for you
Conducting advertising and marketing activity
Personalizing our services for you
Relevant parties in the event of change in control, merger, or acquisition
As our business develops, we may sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Information may be part of the transferred assets.
Authorities and parties where relevant for compliance with various laws
Compliance with our legal obligations imposed by applicable laws
3.3.1. We require our services providers to agree to take reasonable steps to keep Personal Information that we provide to them secure. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your Personal Information except in connection with providing thei
3.3.2. In the future, we may enter into contracts with other partners. If this is the case, then we will make every reasonable effort
3.3.3. We minimize the amount of Personal Information we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. Apart from the above, we do not transfer your Personal Information to any other third party without your prior approval.3.4. Your Data Protection Rights
Edvibe would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every User is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Edvibe for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Edvibe correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Edvibe to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure
- - You have the right to request that Edvibe erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Edvibe restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Edvibe processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability -
- You have the right to request that Edvibe transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority - every data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the state of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes the GDPR.
- The right to be informed of what data processing is taking place - our obligation to inform includes our identity, the contact data of the Data Protection Officer (if available), the processing purposes and the legal basis, any legitimate interests pursued, the recipients when transmitting Personal Information, and any intention to transfer Personal Information to third countries. In addition, the right to be informed also includes information about the duration of storage, the rights of the data subject, the ability to withdraw consent, the right to lodge a complaint with the authorities and whether the provision of Personal Information is a statutory or contractual requirement. In addition, the data subject must be informed of any automated decision-making activities, including profiling. Only if the data subject is already aware of the above information it is not necessary to provide these.
- The right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - the data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you, including notification that we are not in compliance with the law. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com. Marketing
Edvibe would like to send you information about products and services of us that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Edvibe from contacting you for marketing purposes by unsubscribing from mailing list or sending us e-mail at [e-mail].3.6. Security
Any use or access by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited. In line with this belief, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information on Site from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of Site is directed to persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access this Site at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personal Information of persons less than 13 years of age that has been collected on Site without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such Personal Information.3.7. Protection From Data Loss, Corruption
Edvibe stores data and ensures their protection from unauthorized access and distribution in accordance with internal rules and regulations. It maintains confidentiality concerning data received, except for cases when they are made publicly available by the User, as well as when the technologies and software of third parties used on the Site or the settings of the software used by the User provide for an open exchange with these persons and / or other participants and users of the Internet.
We take all the necessary legal, organizational, technical measures to protect the Personal Information of Users from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with Personal Information of Users. Organizational and technical measures are understood as:
- Development and maintenance of a personal data protection system.
- Backup of personal data.
- Limiting the number of employees who have access to personal data.
- Admission to the processing and protection of personal data only by authorized persons.
- And others.
Banking information protection:
- Be aware that nobody will be informed about your banking transactions. We depersonalize your data in case of payment.
- Edvibe credit card processing vendor uses security measures to protect your information both during the transaction and after it is complete. Our vendor is certified as compliant with card association security initiatives, including the Visa Cardholder Information Security and Compliance (CISP), MasterCard® Site Data Protection Program (SDP) and Discovery Information Security and Compliance (DISC), Stripe.
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered address: 251 Little Falls Drive, Wilmington DE, 19807, USA3.10. How To Contact The Appropriate Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Edvibe has not addressed your concern sufficiently, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or other appropriate authority in your region.